- 2 small avocados, cut into 16 wedges.
- Cooking spray.
- 1 large egg, beaten.
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs.
- 1 teaspoons lime chili seasoning salt.
- In a bowl, mix the avocado wedges with the chili seasoning.
- Add the beaten egg to one bowl and the panko to another separate bowl.
- Dip each avocado wedge in egg then in panko. Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray, set the air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Place the avocados in the fryer basket and cook for 5-10 minutes making sure to flip them halfway through until they are golden and crispy.
- Once done, serve with any desired topping.