Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls
8 square egg roll wrappers.
6 large eggs, boiled, chopped.
1 large red onion, chopped.
2 tablespoons sesame oil.
2 chopped green onions.
2 teaspoon soy sauce.
2 teaspoons minced garlic.
- In a skillet heat, sesame oil then adds garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Turn off heat then add the soy sauce, green onions, chopped eggs and mix.
- Place the filling at each spring roll wrapper below the center of the wrapper. Fold the bottom over the filling. Then fold in both sides and roll-up.
- To seal the wrapper Use water. Repeat the process with the remaining wrappers until done.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 390F degrees, Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Place egg rolls into basket cook for 5 minutes to each side.