Air Fryer Brussels sprouts
- 8 ounces torn Brussels sprouts.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Rinse and trim the bottom of the Brussels sprouts, cut in halves.
- In a bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with oil, and salt until they are completely coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400 degrees.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to the basket of the air fryer and Coat them with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes while Shaking the basket every 3 minutes until crispy.
- Serve immediately.