Air Fryer Chicken Shish Tawook
- 16 ounces of chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon yogurt.
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed.
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cubed.
- 1 red or yellow onion, cubed.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- 1 teaspoon cumin.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Minced fresh parsley, for garnish.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken breasts along with veggies with olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, cinnamon, cumin and salt & black pepper.
- Rub the chicken and veggies so well to make sure they are covered in the spice mix.
- Thread chicken, peppers, onion into skewers in the order that you prefer.
- Preheat the Air-fryer at 380 F.
- Transfer the kebabs skewers to the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes then flip it to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they’re charred on all sides.
- Once cooked garnish with freshly chopped parsley.