Air fryer Crispy Breaded Pork Chops
- 2 boneless pork chops.
- Olive oil spray.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko crumbs.
- 1/3 cup crushed corn flakes crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Dry the pork chops. Season from both sides with salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, combine seasoned panko with cornflakes.
- In another bowl add the beaten egg season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Dip each chop in panko mixture then to the egg mixture then transfer to the air fryer basket.
- Set the air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees, spray the basket with cooking spray before lining the chops inside.
- Air Fry for 8 minutes on each side, flip and air fry for another 3-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.