- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Cooking spray.
- 1 beaten egg.
- ¼ cup buttermilk.
- 1 cup Italian seasoning bread crumbs.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and black pepper.
- To a bowl add the buttermilk, add the beaten egg with salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Add the bread crumb in a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in the buttermilk then eggs then toss in bread crumb mixture.
- Place them in your air fryer basket. Spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 390 degrees.
- Cook the chicken breast for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes at the other side.
- Serve hot.