Air Fryer French toast sticks
- 4 Toast slices, cut into thirds.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1/2 cup whole milk.
- 1 tablespoons sugar.
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Maple syrup for serving.
- In a bowl, mix milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar.
- Dip each toast stick in the egg mixture.
- Transfer to a plate until all sticks are coated. Set the air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Spray the basket of air fryer and the toast sticks with cooking spray.
- Air fry the mozzarella sticks for 6 minutes, flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until they’re golden and crispy from outside.
- Drizzle maple syrup on warm toasts and serve.