- 1 package pie crust.
- 1 can of pie filling.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 teaspoon water.
- Granulated sugar.
- Roll out the pie crust then use a round cutter to cut round pies.
- To the half of the pie rounds with 1 tablespoon of pie filling, Top them with the empty half of the pie round.
- Moist the edges with water to help them stick. Use a fork to seal the edges.
- Beat eggs with water and lightly brush the top of pies.
- Set the air- fryer temperature to 350 degrees. Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Transfer pies to the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 6 minutes until golden and crispy.