Air Fryer Maple Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Cooking spray.
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Use a paper towel to dry chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, stir the maple, minced garlic, and Dijon mustard together.
- Set the air- fryer temperature to 380 F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts.
- Lightly brush the top of each chicken with a maple mustard mixture and make sure they are well coated.
- Close the basket and cook for 12 minutes, flip halfway through.