- 32 ounces of baby potatoes, halved.
- 2 tbsp. butter. 8 slices of cooked bacon.
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar.
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped into cubes.
- 2 sliced garlic cloves.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- Sliced green onions.
- In the air fryer basket, Place the potatoes then cover each half with onion, paprika, salt, black pepper, the cooked bacon half amount of cheddar, season them well with paprika salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 380F.
- At the last 10 minutes of cooking time add the renaming of cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with green onions.