Air Fryer Shrimp and Vegetables
- 16 ounces shrimps, peeled Cooking spray.
- ½ cup soy sauce.
- 1 medium red onion, sliced.
- 1 medium red pepper, sliced into strips.
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- ½ cup water.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimps and vegetables with cornstarch until they’re completely coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 380F degrees.
- Add the shrimps and the veggies to the basket and spray generously with oil, then cook for 8-10 minutes.
- In a skillet heat the sesame oil add the minced garlic and ginger.
- Stir for 2 minutes. In a bowl whisk soy sauce with brown sugar, and water, and then add them to the skillet stir together until the sauce is thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked shrimps and veggies.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.