Air Fryer Shrimps with Honey Sauce
- 16 ounces shrimp, peeled.
- Cooking spray.
- ¼ cup soy sauce.
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup.
- 3/4 Cup fish Broth.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoon minced ginger.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimps in cornstarch and seasoning.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400F degrees.
- Add the shrimps to the basket and spray generously with oil, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Shake the basket and continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat add sesame oil then minced garlic and ginger and stir them together for 20 seconds.
- In a small bowl combine chicken broth, honey, and soy sauce. Then add to the skillet stir together until the sauce is thickened.
- Carefully toss the cooked shrimps in the sauce and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds over the top and serve.