Air Fryer Tofu Bites with Broccoli and Mushrooms
16 ounces extra firm tofu, cubed.
1/2 Cup vegetables Broth.
½ cup sliced mushrooms.
½ cup broccoli.
1 tablespoon cornstarch.
2 tablespoon sesame oil.
2 tablespoon minced garlic.
1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
¼ cup of soy sauce.
3 tablespoon brown sugar.
- In a bowl, toss the tofu with mushrooms and broccoli in the cornstarch.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 360F degrees.
- Add the tofu with veggies to the basket and spray generously with oil, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Shake the basket and continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
- Add sesame oil in a skillet on the stove then add the minced garlic and stir them together for 20 seconds.
- In a small bowl combine vegetable broth, brown sugar and soy sauce. Then add to the skillet and stir together until the sauce is thickened.
- Carefully toss the cooked tofu and veggies in the sauce and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds over the top and serve.