Air Fryer Vegan Avocado Tacos
- 10 taco shells.
- 2 ripe avocados.
- 2 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Oil cooking spray. 1
- Package Taco Seasoning.
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce.
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage.
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained.
- 1 cup Shredded vegan Cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Slice the avocadoes and mix the slices with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and salt.
- Fill the taco shells with 3 slices of avocado, red cabbage, lettuce, beans, and vegan cheese.
- Transfer taco shells to the air fryer basket.
- Spray the shells with cooking spray, and cook at 380 for 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.