- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Baking spray
- Follow the instructions on packaging of pre-made pie crust in order to defrost it.
- Set the highest temperature on air fryer and preheat it to prepare the pie.
- Take a small baking tin and cut 1 crust to around 1/8th of an inch
greater than tin, while cut the other one a bit smaller than this tin.
- To spread the pie crust, roll it with the help of rolling pin.
- Place the smaller pie crust aside.
- Place the bigger crust over baking pan and apply baking spray over baking tin.
- Take a bowl and mix apples, lemon juice, sugar, vanilla extract and
cinnamon powder in it.
- Now add apples in the baking pan over the pie crust.
- Spread butter over apples.
- Now place the smaller piece of crust over apples and butter layer and press the sides.
- Make some cuts on upper layer of pie crust.
- Pour the beaten eggs over pie crust and sprinkle some sugar over it.
- Now place this baking pan in preheated basket of air fryer and cook for half an hour at 320°F.