- 8 slices center cut bacon
- 16 large sea scallops, cleaned and pat dry with paper towels
- 16 toothpicks
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil spray
- Set 400°F temperature of air fryer and allow it to preheat for 3 minutes.
- Pre-cook the bacon in air fryer for 3 minutes. Take it out and leave it to cool.
- Remove the side muscles from the scallops and dry these scallops by
using paper towel.
- Make a roll of scallop by placing it in bacon slice covering. Insert a
toothpick in roll to make a firm roll.
- Place these scallop-bacon rolls in air fryer basket and apply olive oil
and black pepper over it.
- Cook for around 8 minutes by flipping the rolls in between.
- Wait until bacon is cooked and scallop becomes tender.
- Present warm rolls with any desired sauce.