- 2 boneless, skin-on salmon fillets.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped.
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped.
- 2 lemons, sliced.
- Cut the foil into 2 large pieces, place the salmon fillets inside each foil.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper then add the olive oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Add the lemon slices on top of each fillet.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Fold each foil over the salmon, make sure it’s completely sealed.
- Set oven temperature to 360 F degrees. Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil and transfer the fillets to the serving plate