- 16 ounces ground beef.
- Oil cooking spray.
- 1/2 cup Italian herbs breadcrumbs.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan.
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- Preheat the oven to 380 F.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, egg, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of ground meat mixture. And roll the meat into a ball.
- Repeat the process with the remaining meat.
- Transfer meatballs to the baking pan and cook for 15-20 minutes until browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce