Baked Salmon with Gingery Vegetables
- 2 boneless, skin-on salmon fillets.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1/3 cup broccoli—steamed and sliced.
- 1/3 pound cauliflower, steamed and cut into florets.
- ¼ cup coconut milk.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped.
- In a bowl, season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper then add the olive oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Set oven temperature to 360 F degrees.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes, flip halfway through until tender.
- Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes.
- Add in the steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
- Pour in the coconut milk with turmeric, salt and black pepper.
- Cover and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the cooked veggies.