- 2 medium size sweet potatoes, washed and dried.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon.
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- ½ teaspoon butter.
- Poke many holes in sweet potatoes using a fork.
- Drizzle olive oil over and salt rub it well.
- Set air fryer temperature to 400.
- Use a cooking spray to cover the basket and then place the sweet potatoes.
- Cook for 45 minutes until they are tender.
- In a mixing dish, mix the cinnamon and sugar.
- Using a fork, slit the potatoes down the middle and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar to taste.