- ¾ cup all-purpose flour.
- 2 ripe bananas.
- ½ cup honey.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup buttermilk.
- 1 large egg.
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract.
- ¼ tsp baking soda.
- ½ tsp baking powder.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- Preheat your air fryer to 320 degrees.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate dish using a fork, mash the bananas.
- Whisk in honey, oil, buttermilk, vanilla, and egg. Make sure all ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Until there are no lumps avoid mix.
- Place the mix in a nonstick pan and carefully place it in the air fryer basket.
- Bake for 33 to 37 minutes.
- Allow cooling at least for 20 min before serving