- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- Pinch kosher salt
- Take a cake 6" pan and grease it with the help of cooking spray.
- Take sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and
mix them completely.
- Take melted butter and eggs in another bowl and beat them to make a
- Add dry ingredients in wet mixture and mix thoroughly to make a batter.
- Shift this batter into cake pan and make a smooth top.
- Place this cake pan in air fryer for around 16 to 18 minutes at a
temperature of 350°F.
- Wait for 10 minutes to bring brownie at room temperature before