- 4 (4 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Oil cooking spray
- Optional: salt
- Take washed and dried salmon fillets and coat these by applying oil on both side.
- Apply cajun seasoning on salmon fillets.
- Salt is mostly included in most of the cajun seasonings so taste it before applying to keep a balance of salt.
- Set temperature of air fryer to 350°F and the cook the salmon fillets in air fryer basket for around 8 to 10 minutes. Check with the help of fork if fish is completely cooked.