- 2 ½ cups raw pecan.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 tablespoon honey.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until all pecans are completely well coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 350 degrees.
- Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Transfer pecan mixture to the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 6 minutes while shaking the basket every 2 minutes until crispy.
- Let the mixture cool for 15 minutes before serving.