- ¾ cup all-purpose flour.
- 2 shredded carrots.
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup honey.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil.
- ¼ cup buttermilk.
- 1 large egg.
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract.
- ¼ tsp baking soda.
- ½ tsp baking powder.
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate dish Whisk shredded carrots with honey, oil, buttermilk, vanilla, and egg.
- Make sure all ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Until there are no lumps avoid over mixing.
- Place the mix in a nonstick pan and carefully place it in the oven Bake for 33 to 37 minutes.
- Allow cooling at least for 20 min before serving.