- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, steamed (about 1/2 large cauliflower)
- Cooking spray
- Ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Take steamed cauliflower in food processor and pulse them until riced.
- Drain the excessive water from riced cauliflower by placing them over
clean a nd dry kitchen towel and pressing that.
- Take this riced cauliflower in a bowl and add beaten egg, shredded
cheddar, breadcrumbs, parmesan and chives in it.
- Mix all these ingredients thoroughly and add salt and black pepper in it.
- Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture and shape it with hands to make tater-tots.
- Make batches of tater-tots and place one layer of first batch in air fryer
basket and cook for around 10 minutes at 375°F until tots become golden toned.
- While tater tots are cooking, prepare spicy ketchup by mixing ketchup and sriracha in a bowl.
- Dish out hot cauliflower tots with spicy ketchup sauce.