- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 can or 14 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil or parsley for topping
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 chicken thighs, with the bone, skin removed
- Optional: kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Press “Sauté” on the Pressure cooker, lightly spray with oil and brown
chicken on both sides a few minutes. Set aside.
- Spray with a little more oil and add onions and peppers. Sauté until
softened and golden, 5 minutes.
- Pour tomatoes over the chicken and vegetables, add oregano, bay leaf,
salt and pepper, give it a quick stir and cover.
- Cook at high pressure 25 minutes; natural release.
- Remove bay leaf, garnish with parsley and serve over pasta.