- 2 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts cut into strips.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil. 3 Large red, yellow and green bell pepper sliced into ½ inch slices.
- 1 Large onion sliced into ½ inch slices.
- 3 Tablespoons fajita seasoning.
- In a bowl, toss chicken strips with the bell peppers and onion and season with the fajita seasoning, drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 390F degrees.
- Place everything in an Air Fryer basket.
- Air Fry for 15 minutes and toss everything well halfway through.
- Serve with tortillas and guacamole.