- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced.
- Oil cooking spray.
- 1 ½ cup panko.
- 2 large beaten eggs.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- ½ cup ketchup.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- 1 tablespoon sriracha.
- 2 teaspoons
- Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- In a bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- In another bowl combine panko with salt and black pepper. In another bowl add the beaten eggs.
- Dip one piece of chicken at a time in the egg mixture then the panko mixture.
- Transfer to a plate until all chicken is coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 350°F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the fryer basket lightly spray the top with the cooking spray, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to the cutting board. Let them cool before slicing them.
- Serve with katsu sauce.