- 16 ounces skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch bite-sized cubes.
- Oil cooking spray. 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned panko.
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour.
- 1/2 tsp of salt and black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp paprika.
- In a bowl, add the panko, the whole wheat flour and mix them with the spices.
- In another small bowl add the olive oil.
- Put the chicken cubes in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well until all chicken cubes are evenly coated.
- Toss a few chunks of chicken into a panko mixture to coat.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400°F degrees. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the fryer basket Lightly spray the top with the cooking spray, and cook for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip them halfway through until golden.