- 4 (7 ounces each) boneless skin-on chicken thighs.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- ½ teaspoon oregano.
- ½ teaspoon cumin.
- ½ teaspoon sugar.
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce.
- Pinch of salt, black pepper.
- Coat the chicken breasts with oil spray on both sides.
- In a bowl, mix all the spices then season the chicken thighs until evenly coated from both sides.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400 degrees.
- Line the chicken thighs skin-down in the basket.
- Cook the thighs for 10 minutes then flip to the other side.
- Continue cooking for another 10-8 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the air-fryer and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into it.