Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat your OHHO air fryer to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Mixed in the eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, mix oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Then, stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Place the dough onto baking sheets; flatten slightly. In batches, place 1 in. apart on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.