- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 3/4 cup water.
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Pinch of salt.
- Cinnamon sugar:
- ¼ cup sugar+ 1 tsp cinnamon.
- In a medium saucepan, boil the water, sugar, butter, and salt. Once they boil, add in the flour while mixing. Continue stirring until it thickens.
- Let the dough cool and then transfer it to a bowl, add in the eggs separately and continue to mix rapidly by using a hand or stand mixer.
- Fill a piping bag with the churros dough with a star tip.
- Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray then pipe the dough (3-4 inch length for each churro) this will give you about 22 churros.
- Freeze the churros with parchment paper for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Carefully transfer the churros to the air-fryer basket and bake for 13-14 minutes.
- Once they are done, toss them in the cinnamon-sugar mix, and then transfer them to a plate to serve.