- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 cup long grain white rice or jasmine, un-rinsed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Add the rice, water, 1 teaspoon of the oil and salt to the pressure cooker pot and stir.
- Cover and cook on high pressure 3 minutes. When timer beeps, use a
natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes do a quick pressure release and fluff rice with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped cilantro, lime juice, and remaining
oil. Add the rice and toss until thoroughly mixed.