- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Optional: Pepper, Hot sauce
- Set the temperature of air fryer at 375°F to preheat it.
- Take shrimps, remove their peels and veins.
- Take a bowl and mix breadcrumbs with coconut.
- Beat egg whites, pepper, salt and hot sauce in another bowl.
- Take flour in a separate bowl.
- Put shrimps initially in flour, then in eggs mixture and finally in coconut
and breadcrumb’s mixture.
- Set the first batch of shrimps on air fryer basket’s tray and cook for
around 4 minutes. Flip the shrimps and cook again for 4 minutes until
shrimps become pinkish toned.
- Serve hot shrimps with ketchup.