Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- 4 (7 ounces each) boneless skin-on chicken thighs.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- ½ teaspoon oregano.
- ½ teaspoon cumin.
- Pinch of salt, black pepper.
- Coat the chicken thighs with oil spray on both sides.
- In a bowl, mix all the spices then season the chicken thighs until evenly coated from both sides.
- Set oven temperature to 400 degrees,.
- Cook the chicken thighs for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into it.
- Serve with green salad.