- 4 cups chopped cauliflower.
- Cooking spray. 2 tablespoon olive oil or any cooking oil of your choice.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped cauliflower with the seasonings and the oil toss them together to coat.
- Spray the basket of air fryer with cooking spray, set the air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower in the fryer basket and cook for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip them halfway through until they are golden and crispy.
- Once done, serve with any desired topping.