- 28 ounces fish fillets.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 cup bread crumbs.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Coat the fish with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs with spices.
- Coat each fish in a bread crumb mixture, then place them in your air fryer basket.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 390 degrees and cook the fish fillets for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes at the other side.