- 1 can chickpeas, drained.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper and salt until they are completely coated.
- Set the air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Pour the chickpeas into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 12 minutes while Shaking the basket every 3 minutes until crispy.
- Serve immediately.