- 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- Cooking spray.
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter.
- 1 large egg.
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar.
- 1 cup lukewarm milk.
- 2 1/2 tsp active dry yeast, or instant yeast.
- Pinch of salt.
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar.
- In the bowl stir together lukewarm milk, 1 tsp of sugar, and yeast. Let it sit for 10 minutes until foamy.
- Add sugar, salt, egg, melted butter and 2 cups of flour to the milk mixture. using a stand mixer mix on low speed. Then add the rest of flour slowly. knead the dough for 5 minutes, until the dough is smooth.
- Transfer the dough into a greased bowl and cover it until doubled. Then transfer the dough into floured surface, and gently roll it.
- Using cookies cutter cut the dough out to 10-12 doughnuts.
- Transfer doughnuts to parchment paper and loosely cove them. Let them rise again meanwhile, preheat Air Fryer to 350F.
- Spray your Air Fryer basket then transfer the doughnuts into the basket.
- Spray the doughnuts and cook at 360F until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve them.