- Oil cooking spray.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- 3 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour or chickpea flour.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander.
- Put chickpeas, garlic, onion, parsley, cumin, flour, baking soda, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Mix until mixture is coarse then form it into balls (each about 1.5 inches diameter).
- Set air- fryer temperature to 350 F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Place Falafel balls in the air fryer basket and cook at 350° for 12-14 minutes, until golden.