- 10 ounces chopped white fish (grouper, catfish or cod).
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce.
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise.
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the fish, panko, parsley, chili sauce, mayonnaise, egg, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Shape the fish mixture into 4 cakes (around 3-inch each).
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400 degrees, place the fish cakes in the basket and coat them with cooking spray.
- Cook the fish cakes for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes at the other side until they are browned.