- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 cup chopped broccoli.
- 1 cup chopped zucchini.
- 1 cup chopped red and green pepper.
- 1 cup chopped carrots.
- 1/2 cup chopped onions.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, add the chopped veggies and garlic. Season with oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 350F degrees, place the vegetables in an Air Fryer basket.
- Air Fry for 8 minutes and toss everything well halfway through then cook for another 5 minutes.