Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 16 ounce top sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch cubes.
- ¼ cup beef broth.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 tablespoon butter.
- 2 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Fresh chopped parsley.
- In a large bowl, add the steaks season with melted butter, minced garlic, garlic powder salt, and black pepper.
- drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate from 1 hour to overnight.
- Set the oven to 400F degrees.
- Place the steaks inside a baking dish. Transfer to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Shake the steak and cook for another 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.