Grilled BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- 16 ounces of chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed.
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cubed.
- 1 red or yellow onion, cubed.
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Minced fresh parsley, for garnish.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken breasts along with veggies with olive oil, paprika, chili powder, and salt & black pepper. Rub the chicken and veggies so well make sure they are covered in the spices mix.
- Thread chicken, peppers, onion into skewers in the order that you prefer.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil.
- Transfer the kebabs skewers to the grill. Grill the sausages for 8 minutes then flip it to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they’re charred on all sides. Brush the skewers with barbecue sauce on both sides and leave it to cook for 1 additional minute on each side.
- Once cooked garnish with freshly chopped parsley and basil.