Grilled Beef Kabobs
- 16 ounces ground beef.
- 1 egg.
- 1 large onion, minced.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, gently round the beef on the skewers to form kebabs.
- Preheat the grill at high heat.
- Place skewers into the grill, and cook for 10 minutes for each side of skewers until charred on the outside.
- Let the kebabs rest before serving.