- 8 ounces of broccoli, bottom trimmed off.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes.
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan.
- In a bowl mix oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, chili flakes, garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Preheat the grill at medium heat. Brush lightly with oil. Toss the broccoli in a sauce mix until all broccolis are completely coated.
- Place broccolis at the grill, flip it every 2 minutes until tender.
- Add the remaining sauce and grill it for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan and serve immediately.