Grilled Chicken Shawarma Drumsticks
- 12 chicken drumsticks. Lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 teaspoons paprika.
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin.
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, salt and black pepper.
- Add the chicken in the bowl and mix it. Let the drumsticks marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken, 10-12 minutes for each side until charred.