- 3 large boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- ½ cup plain yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric.
- 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken breasts olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, paprika, minced garlic, cumin, turmeric chili powder, and salt & black pepper.
- Rub the chicken so well make sure they are covered in the spice mix.
- Thread chicken into the skewers.
- Preheat your grill. Brush the grill with olive oil.
- Transfer the skewers to the grill. Grill for 6 minutes then flip it to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they’re charred on all sides.
- Once cooked garnish with freshly chopped parsley and lime wedges