Grilled Chicken with Spinach
- 3 large chicken breasts sliced.
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- Cooking spray.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 10 oz frozen spinach, drained.
- Shredded mozzarella.
- In a pan sauté spinach and garlic with olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken, 5 minutes for each side until charred.
- Top the grilled chicken with spinach then place shredded mozzarella on top of each chicken breast.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.